Rest | Rejuvenate | Renew | Revive
This is it…
The defining moment of health and wellness that will impact your life long after your stay with us. It is important to us that you leave transformed.
Greet the Day
7:30am – 9:00am: Breakfast
9:00am – 9:45am: Yoga, Stretching, Prayer & Meditation
9:45am – 12:00pm: Optional Therapies (including massage, IV therapy, Light therapy, Foot Detox Bath, etc.)
12:00pm – 1:00pm: Chef prepared Organic, healthy meals to detoxify the body
1:00pm – 5:30pm: Optional Therapies or Free Time for self care (enjoy the pool, take a walk around the grounds, read a book, journal)
5:30pm – 6:30pm: Chef prepared Organic meal
Onsite Available Services
At Samana Ocean Wellness healthy eating is at the core of our resort. We serve 3 organic healthy meals per day to help the body detoxify and heal.
- Reduces Inflammation – nutrients found in fruits and vegetables have been shown to reduce inflammation.
- Lowers Carbon Footprint – switching to a plant-based diet is one of the largest single actions a person can make to lower their impact to the environment.
- Reduces Risk of Type 2 Diabetes – plant-based diets can protect Type 2 diabetics from developing kidney damage. They can also help reverse Type 2 diabetes in some cases as well.
- Lowers Risk of Heart Disease – Whole plant-based foods contain plenty of fiber, zero dietary cholesterol, and low amounts of saturated fats making them a perfect and healthy combination.
- Helps Lower Levels of ‘bad’ Cholesterol – Plant based diets mixed with nuts, soy and fiber have a positive effect on cholesterol.
- Improves Gut Health – Plant based diets promote a healthy mix of good bacteria promoting a higher-functioning metabolism and strong immune system to name a few benefits.
- Promoting faster weight loss.
- Treating certain nutrient deficiencies.
- Cleansing your body of toxins and free radicals.
- Increasing your energy levels.
- Promoting better cardiovascular health.
- Easing anxiety and promoting relaxation.
- Prices range from $35-$120
- Enhances the body’s natural recovery process.
- Corrects cellular dysfunction throughout the body.
- Stimulates and exercises cells to recharge cells.
- Gives patients more energy naturally.
- Improves athletic performance.
- Reduces inflammation and pain.
- Helps you recover from an injury faster.
- $70 estimated
- Pain relief, both acute and chronic, that includes arthritis, back and neck, joint, muscle spasm and nerve pain
- Alleviates symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression
- Headaches & migraines
- Brain injuries, stroke recovery
- Promotes and accelerates wound healing and tissue repair
- Improves skin complexion and builds collagen to diminish wrinkles
- $90 estimated
Massage & Facial
- Increases circulation
- Improves elasticity
- Helps stimulate collagen production reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Releases muscle tension in the face
- Stimulates the lymphatic system
- Temporarily lifts skin
- Promotes detoxification
- Assists in relaxation and less anxiety
- Price ranges from $95-125
- Improve strength, balance and flexibility
- Helps with back pain relief
- Can ease arthritis symptoms
- Helps with heart health with lower blood pressure and excess weight
- Relaxes you, helps you to sleep better
- More energy, brighter moods
- Manage stress
- Promotes self care
Both prayer and meditation have been proven to improve health by reducing stress, anxiety and depression.
- Promote emotional health and well being
- Can help you live longer, according to a number of studies
- Can connect you to the healing
Contrast Hydrotherapy is a simple and powerful way to enhance circulation, immune function, detoxification, and general healing processes throughout your body. It involves applying hot water to the body, followed by cold water, often repeating this process several times.
- Increases the Healing Powers of the Body
- Improves Circulation & Energy Production
- Enhances Detoxification
- Enhances Immune Function
- Reduces Inflammation
HOW IT WORKS: Water very efficiently transfers heat to and from the human body. When hot water hits the body, the heat causes blood vessels near the surface to open up, bringing in fresh blood, nutrients, and oxygen to that area. When cold water hits the body, the cold causes those same blood vessels to constrict, pushing out used blood, waste products, and debris.
Go on an Adventure
- Whale Watching – $60-$100 estimated
- Waterfalls – $50-$75 estimated
- Horseback Riding – $60-$110 estimated
- Hiking – $45-65 estimated
- Diving/Snorkeling – $60-$100 estimated
- And more…
We Keep You
Proper hydration – drinking enough pure water every day – is an essential foundation of health. Without water life cannot exist. Without enough pure water, the body begins to malfunction, we feel sicker, and we age quicker. Unfortunately, most modern humans are chronically dehydrated, and blame many of the discomforts and health problems associated with dehydration on other things. Fortunately, this problem is very easy to solve!
HOW IT WORKS:
Water is necessary for every function in the body. Simply put, when we drink enough water our body feels and functions better and is more resilient to the stresses and toxicities of modern life. When our water is impure (eg. city tap-water), it is a source of stress and toxicity to the body. When our water is pure (filtered and re-mineralized), it is a source of clarity and vitality.
Benefits of Proper Hydration:
- Increases Efficiency of All Bodily Functions
- Improves Clarity of Mind
- Improves Circulation & Energy Production
- Necessary for Detoxification
- Facilitates Weight Loss
There are many benefits to essential oil use including mood improvement, emotional balancing, and positive thinking. It is a beautiful tool to use when taking deep breathes and helps to anchor your awareness.
Benefits of oils provided at Samana Oceanview Wellness Resort:
Lavender: stress relief to nervous system, aids in relaxation
Peppermint: natural energizer, headache relief, opens sense of smell
Sweet Orange: promotes positivity and motivation, relives anger
Lemongrass: clears the mind, creates awareness and relaxation
Tea Tree: warming aroma, promotes strength, wakes you up!
Eucalyptus: concentration and optimism, relives sadness, crisp scent